RRB NTPC Exam
RRB NTPC Exam
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Exam to fill various auxiliary posts in the Indian Railways. The recruitment is done for the following posts:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
It is these posts of the RRB NTPC that keep the well-oiled machinery of the Indian Railways running, thus they play a crucial role in its day-to-day functioning.
In this article, we will take you through RRB NTPC – Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Dates and more. Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming RRB NTPC exam can take the Free Online RRB NTPC Live Course and gain an edge over other competitors in the Railway NTPC exam. Applicants can also refer to the links given below to bolster their preparation.
RRB NTPC Eligibility
The candidates willing to write the RRB NTPC exam must keep the following eligibility criteria in mind in order to appear for the exam:
- Nationality / Citizenship: Candidates must be nationals of India, Nepal, Bhutan.
- Age: Candidates must be between the age group of 18 years to 30 years.
- Education: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and for certain posts, should have at least passed the 12th Std.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates should pass certain medical standards as prescribed by the RRB.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
The RRB NTPC Exam Pattern consists of the following stages:
- CBT Stage – 1
- CBT Stage – 2
- Skill / Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RRB NTPC Exam Preparation
Through the RRB NTPC exam candidates will get a chance to become a part of a prestigious Central Government institution. Due to its highly competitive nature, the RRB NTPC exam needs an air-tight preparation strategy to crack it.
To that extent, applicants need to be familiar with both the RRB NTPC Syllabus and its subsequent exam pattern for a sound preparation strategy. Once both the syllabus and the exam pattern is understood, then passing the exam will be easy.
To abreast themselves with the latest exam pattern and syllabus candidates can refer sample papers or previous year question papers.
The strategy for RRB NTPC exam preparation is given in brief below:
- Check the RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria
- Understanding the Railway NTPC Exam Pattern properly
- Go through the detailed RRB NTPC Syllabus.
- Having a clear concept on the various topics in the NTPC exam
- Refer important study materials related to the topics in the exam
- Focusing on certain exam preparation plans
- Solve Online Quiz related to RRB NTPC to analyse your preparation level.
Speak To Our RRB Expert & Book Your Demo Lecture Today – 91372 11317
best rrb coaching centre in Mumbai | rrb best coaching centre| best online coaching for rrb group d | rrb ntpc best coaching in Mumbai | railway best coaching in Mumbai | best rrb coaching centre in Thane | rrb best coaching centre| best online coaching for rrb group d | rrb ntpc best coaching in Thane | railway best coaching in Thane | railway best coaching in Borivali | railway best coaching in Dombivali | railway best coaching in Marine Lines | railway best coaching in Nerul | railway best coaching in Andheri
Request to Call Back :