Join Army Navy Air-Force after XII Exam.. Through NDA-NA 2021
UPSC NDA II 2021 Exam on 14th Nov – Registration till 29th Jun @upsconline.nic.in: UPSC NDA & NA II 2021 Exam Registration is being held at upsc.gov.in for 400 Vacancies from 9th to 29th June 2021. UPSC conducts NDA Exam twice every year for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). NDA & NA II 2021 recruitment process will consist of Written Exam and SSB Interview.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For the UPSC NDA & NA II Exam, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Age Limit, Sex, Marital Status:
Only Unmarried Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
16.5 years during the commencement of course
19.5 years during the commencement of course
NDA & NA II 2021
Educational Qualification As on 24th June 2022
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy
|12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
|For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy
|12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Imp Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
1. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of Military duties.
2. The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force). Chest should be well developed. Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
3. Distance Vision (Corrected): Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9. Myopia should not be more than -2.5D including astigmatism and manifest hypermetropia not more than +3.5D including Astigmatism. The Colour vision standard will be CP-III (Defective Safe).
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2021 Selection Process
UPSC NDA & NA II 2021 exam will consist of 2 stages, i.e., written exam and SSB Interview. UPSC prepares a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission at their discretion. Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board (SSB) for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in addition to the above will have to qualify Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS).
How to apply :-
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at upsc.gov.in only.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only):
Male Unmarried Candidates
Sons of serving/ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force are also not required to pay the prescribed fee if they are studying in Military School (formerly known as King George’s School)/ Sainik School run by Sainik Schools Society.
- Photograph and Signature: Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Photo ID Proof: Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
To know about Syllabus, Qualifying Marks, Final Merit List & Medical Standards, call 9137211317/9987802676.
Request to Call Back :