Gramin Dak Sevaks 2023 Notification Out
Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak).
How to Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Tick on the notification live circles will be showing the names of all the Indian states.
- Select the state for whom you want to apply and then choose the district of the state which you selected.
- After completing the notification process, proceed towards the ‘Registration’ stage.
- Click on the Apply Online Option available in the Left Sidebar.
- Fill up the application form which is displayed on the official website.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents including photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the final application form.
- After previewing, tick on the ‘Declaration Box’ and conclude by pressing the ‘Submit’ option given at the end of the page.
- Then you will be provided with a registration number that you will be needed in the future stages of the application process.
India Post GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 can apply online for the recruitment. The educational qualification and age limit have been provided below.
India Post GDS Education Qualification
(a) The candidate of all the categories must’ve qualified Class 10th with Mathematics & English as mandatory or elective subjects from a well-recognized Board/Council.
(b) They must’ve proper knowledge about how to read, write and speak the local language.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
India Post GDS Age Limit
The prescribed age limit for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is mentioned below.
Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
Maximum Age Limit – 40 years.
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications. No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Speak To Our Expert & Book Your Demo Lecture Today – 91372 11317
Request to Call Back :