How to Crack CLAT in First Attempt
The best method to clear the CLAT exam in the first attempt is to make a proper study plan. Make an effort to include concepts from all of the CLAT syllabus. This keeps you away from becoming bored as you read about numerous topics. Follow the below timetable to clear CLAT 2023 in the first attempt.
Timetable to crack CLAT in first attempt
|Preferred Time Allotment
|Topics from Error Log
|Vocabulary (High-frequency words, regular newspaper reading)
|Current Legal Knowledge
|GMAT official guide
|Revising today’s topics and preparing for tomorrow’s topics
|Passages & grammar
|Revision for the day and planning for the next day
|Practice mock tests
|Saturday & Sunday
Prepare Ahead of Time
- To clear CLAT 2023 in the first attempt, you should start preparing as soon as possible.
- After class XI, you should begin preparing for CLAT because it will let you examine your strengths and weaknesses and you can work on them accordingly.
- The major goal of the exams is to assess a candidate’s potential and abilities, and the CLAT question papers are designed to achieve just that.
Keep Yourself Motivated and Encouraged
- Always remember not to be influenced by what others say to you. You are responsible for determining what is best for you and what technique you should use to pass the CLAT exam. Just remember to be confident and focused on your objectives.
- Candidates should build an exam hall scenario before doing CLAT mock tests. This will assist you in remaining calm during your actual examination. Never be disappointed or irritated if you fail to obtain a good score in your mock exam, instead try to understand your mistakes and improve them.
Request to Call Back :