NMAT 2019 is a university level entrance exam. This exam is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT by GMAC offers the admission into MBA professional degree programmes in different specializations. Numbers of B-schools accept the NMAT score card to offer admission in their management programmes. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various management courses.
NMAT 2019 Exam Date :
NMAT exam dates are given below. Candidates can follow the given schedule to appear in NMAT 2019.
|Events||Start Date||End Date (Announced)|
|Online registration||3rd July 2018||3rd October 2018|
|Scheduling of exam||3rd July 2018||16th October 2018|
|Late registration||4th October 2018||14th October 2018|
|Registration-retake||5th October 2018||14th December 2018|
|Re-scheduling||3rd July 2018||14th December 2018|
|Retake-scheduling||5th October 2018||14th December 2018|
|Exam date||4th October 2018||17th December 2018|
|Announcement of result||–||2nd week of January 2019|
|Downloading of official score card||–||31st March 2019|
NMAT Registration 2019
NMAT registration 2019 includes the procedure given below :
• The NMAT registration can be done through online mode only.
• Candidates have to first register on the NMAT website to appear in the exam.
• The registration has been started from 3rd July 2018 to till the 3rd October 2018.
• Candidates can also fill the application form with late registration from 4th October 2018to 14th October 2018.
• After register on the website, candidates can receive the user Id and password in their registered email Id and mobile number for further logins.
• Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details to complete the application form details.
• Candidates also have to choose the ‘School Preference’ (up to 5 preferences) where candidate have to send their score card of NMAT 2019.
• Candidates should click on ‘submit’ button to complete the registration process and they will get the registration number.
The NMAT syllabus is given below. Candidates can study these topics to score well in the examination.
• Logical Reasoning: Multi-dimensional arrangements & Puzzles.
• Language Skills: Anonyms, Synonyms, Syntax & correct grammar, Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS, Language usage and their rules, Poems, Passages, Reading Comprehension and Dictionary Meanings of different words.
• Arithmetic: Line graph, Bar graph, Pie chart, Tables, Trigonometry, Algebra, 2D and 3D Geometry & Statistics.
To know more Information, Click Here.